close

 

it won't be easy. 這並不容易.
You will think it strange.你會感到奇怪.
when i try to explain how i feel.當我努力說出自己的感受.
that i still need ur love.我仍然需要你的愛.
after all that i've done. 在我做過所有事情後...
u won't believe me.你仍然不願相信我.
all u will see is a girl u once knew.你總是認定我還是那個你從前認識的女孩.
although she's dressed up to the nines.雖然她的打扮無可挑剔.
at sixes sevens with u. 卻與你格格不入.

i had to let it happen.我必須讓它發生.
i had to change.我必須去改變.
couldn't stay all my life down that hell.不能任憑自己隨波逐流.
looking out of the window. 張望窗外.
staying out of the sun. 遠離陽光.
so i chose freedom. 於是我選擇了自由.
running around trying everything new. 四處漫遊,嘗試一切新事物.
but nothing impressed me at all.  但沒有任何一物讓我留下深刻印象.
i never expected it to. 我從未如此期望.

don't cry for me argentina! 阿根廷,請別為我哭泣!
the truth is i never left u. 事實上我從未離開過你.
all through my wild days.  緃使在我那段狂野的歲月裡.
my mad existence. 瘋狂歷程中.
i kept my promise. 但我信守我的承諾.
don't keep ur distance. 請別將我拒之門外.

And as for fortune, and as for fame 而金錢,以及名利
I never invited them in 我從未奢望.
Though it seemed to the world they were all I desired 緃使對這個世界而言,看起來好像是我在追求的
They are illusions    這只不過是個幻象
They are not the solutions they promised to be   如它們所承諾的那樣的解決方法

The answer was here all the time   答案一直在這裏.
I love you and hope you love me   我愛你,希望你也愛我.

don't cry for me argentina !阿根廷,別為我哭泣!

don't cry for me argentina !阿根廷,別為我哭泣!
the truth is i never left u.事實上我從未離開過你.
all through my wild days.在那段狂野歲月裡.
my mad existence.瘋狂歷程中.
i kept my promise.我信守諾言.
don't keep ur distance.別將我拒之門外.

have i said too much ?我是否說得太多?
there's nothing more i can think of to say to you. 我已經想不出還能向你表達什麼.
but all u have to do is look at me to know. 但你所有要做的,只要看著我,你就會知道
that every word is true.字字句句是真情

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 ideaman 的頭像
    ideaman

    ideaman的部落格

    ideaman 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()